There are two kinds of sounds in HeroEngine:
- A regular (non 3D) Sound just plays on the stereo channel
- 3dSound is added to the world and thus becomes 3D.
Sound may refer to:
- Playing sounds via script
- Description of the sound-related functions and methods in the client-side SoundClassMethods script.
- Description of the sound-related external functions. These functions are then used by the above SoundClassMethods script.
- Playing sounds via the States System
- Creating sounds for import
- Use the sophisticated FMOD Studio designer to author event and sound bank (.bank) files
- Other uses
- How to use prop buckets to preload sounds
- Using sounds with specific character behaviors
- Audio tools FAQ
- Miscellaneous frequently asked questions
Sounds in the Fx System
- Main article: Basic FxTasks#3DSounds
- Audio tutorial: Basic instructions on how to create and modify an audio asset