Changing the game-specific keybindings file
Please Note: the Master Control Console is a HeroEngine Source Tool.
To add or change the game-specific keybindings file:
On the Master Control Console, open the configuration value editor:
- Push the button labeled "Edit Config" on the main toolbar of the Master Control Console.
- In the editor, select the world to set a game-specific keybindings file, or select (BASE) to define a keybindings file for all worlds that do not already have the configuration value set.
- Add a new configuration value named "GameKeybindingsPath" or edit the value of that variable if it already exists.
- Set the value to the repository path that contains a file with game-specific keybindings.
Your console should look something like this:
- Click the "Save" button to save the new configurations to the database.
In 30 seconds or less, the Service Directories will get the new values and give them to clients logging into the game. The clients will then load up the game-specific file after loading the HeroEngineKeybindings.ini.